Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slut and bitch and drippy pussy juice to lick up

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shulem

Shulem

I just thought it would be cool if the new board had a thread entitled "licking pussy juice". You have to admit that it looks cool.

I wonder how many times Brigham Young licked pussy in any given week since he had so many wives? Does anyone know? He must have licked a lot in the name of Jehovah and thanked god for all those women that reported to his bedside.

Pay, lay ale!

lick lick lick her pussy!

Last edited by Shulem on Thu May 06, 2021 12:25 am; edited 7 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

lick her pussy u bitch

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by Shulem on Thu May 06, 2021 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Now that you've used that word, it shows up on the main forum since you used it in a thread title.

Would you mind editing it out?

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Shulem

Shulem

Dr. Shades wrote:Now that you've used that word, it shows up on the main forum since you used it in a thread title.

Would you mind editing it out?

What the fuck are you complaining about? Jesus Fucking Christ. The title of the thread has been on display for 8 fucking years! Today is the 8th birthday of this fucking thread.

PLUS, I can't edit the thread title per your request when someone has already done it for me so why the FUCK are you asking me to edit it?

Jesus Fucking Christ, Shades. Who the fuck made you God of this board?

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Oh, calm your ass down.

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Shulem

Shulem

Dr. Shades wrote:Oh, calm your ass down.

You didn't answer a single question. You just charged in and asserted yourself.

Jesus.

Shulem

Shulem

kiss my F U C K I N G ass

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Shulem on Thu May 06, 2021 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

Hey all you Mormon fuckers out there!

Are you reading the Book of Mormon? Are you studying the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3?

Did you know that Joseph Smith fucked a 14 year old girl?

STUPID FUCKING MORMONS!

jocolor

Shulem

Shulem

put your tongue deep into her pussy and lick it you bitch

Shulem

Shulem

Lick her pussy and stick your tongue up it until you can't breathe any more. choke on her pussy juice you son of a bitch!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum