Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syntax Error on the main MDB Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 am

I am not sure what is happenning on the main MDB board. It looks like some sort of syntax error. I will contact Keene and Shades and see what I can find out.

Anyone who finds this site, please spread the word to others.

Thanks!

Liz

View user profile http://mormondiscussions.forumotion.com

2 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 pm

I suspect the syntax error is the notice that the board is down.

View user profile

3 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 pm

harmony wrote:I suspect the syntax error is the notice that the board is down.

Yeah....

I facebook messaged Shades. I am waiting to find out what the word is. Hopefully, folks can find their way here.

4 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

I posted this on the other thread, but the official word is that we do not know what the ETA is for when the main MDB site will be up.

Apparently, the redirects starting happening again. Mav and Keene took the site down to fix the problem.

I put a status announcement on my Facebook page with a link for this site. I am hoping that everyone can find their way here.

I set this place up so that we can get a hold of members when the other site goes down.

5 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Party time! cheers

The Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 which have been officially tendered in the scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are utterly false and untrue. pig

Joseph Smith was caught with his pants down pretending to get revelations in being a restored Egyptologist! The joke is on you, Joe Smith!! You're busted! Your church is busted! You're a liar and a fake. And you ran your hands down the pants of Fanny and several other girls and turned Brigham Young into a girl screwing monster with dozens of wives. You sexual-pig, Joe Smith! lol!

Thank you,

Paul O

View user profile

6 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 am

You'd imagine that being an English Major, Shades Board would be free of syntax errors. Such errors are more reminiscent of one Private Baldrick from the Her Majesty's Infantry Corp.

I really like this smiley: Suspect

View user profile

7 Re: Syntax Error on the main MDB Board on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 am

Moksha wrote: Private Baldrick
I like them...

Have a look around the penguin rookery:

image: wulffmorgenthaler dot com/img/strip/-WM_strip_2004-11-13.gif

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum