Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mormon Discussions back up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mormon Discussions back up Empty Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Just tried it.

2Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:00 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Hey, this is great!!!

I will work on getting some of these doctrinal threads transferred.

https://mormondiscussions.forumotion.com

3Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:34 pm

ludwigm

ludwigm

Good bye to Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am THERE.

The date I have been banned from the main board until...

4Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Helaman

Hi Liz,

That Message Board site seems to still be infected. I want to continue to stay on this site here.

5Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Strange. I've never had the problems you guys are reporting.

6Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Helaman

bcspace wrote:Strange. I've never had the problems you guys are reporting.

That is most likely because you are a faithful member of the LDS Church.

7Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Helaman wrote:Hi Liz,

That Message Board site seems to still be infected. I want to continue to stay on this site here.

How is it infected? Are you still getting redirected? We need to try to troubleshoot this.

As far as the backup site is concerned, you are more than welcome to post here. I will continue to maintain it. Howeever, I do plan on transferring the doctrinal threads over to the main site. It probably won't happen until Monday, though.

8Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:28 pm

consiglieri

consiglieri

Helaman wrote:
bcspace wrote:Strange. I've never had the problems you guys are reporting.

LMAO

9Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Helaman

AdminLiz wrote:

How is it infected? Are you still getting redirected? We need to try to troubleshoot this.

As far as the backup site is concerned, you are more than welcome to post here. I will continue to maintain it. Howeever, I do plan on transferring the doctrinal threads over to the main site. It probably won't happen until Monday, though.

Yes, I am still getting redirected on my computer here. I will most likely try another computer soon.

10Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Helaman wrote:
AdminLiz wrote:

Yes, I am still getting redirected on my computer here. I will most likely try another computer soon.

Also try clearing all of your cookies. Are you using Explorer?

Let me know what happens after you clear your cookies.

11Mormon Discussions back up Empty Re: Mormon Discussions back up Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

bcspace

bcspace

Strange. I've never had the problems you guys are reporting.

Not a Democrat. Check.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum