Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Whom it May Concern (you know who you are)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To Whom it May Concern (you know who you are) on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:00 am

Greetings from Frozen Hell,

So nice to get my voice back again! When I discovered that I kept getting kicked out of the board, my first thought was "WTF, did Shades ban me again? I didn't do anything bad!" ( Well, not yet anyway)  and then I realized it wasn't just me. Whew!  Today was the first day I was able to leave the house since Monday on account of a hellacious blizzard during which I suffered greatly.

I managed to make a Walmart run and gather up pinecones from around the homestead just an hour before the storm blew in. I spent my days trapped inside, painting pine cones, eating more junk food than anyone has a right to, (I'm talking whole bags of chips and cookies), watched almost every Christmas DVD I own, went online shopping (you oughtta see the cute trays I ordered, 5$ shipping, people!), playing with my remote control candles, and intermittently checking to see if MDB was back up or not. Eventually, I became so observant that I could tell who was locked out like I was and of course, who could post.

I spent a little time writing down names of posters I could see posting (who had my email and never bothered to touch base with me or see if I was even alive) so I could make a shit list because screw you guys. If it weren't for the kindness of my ONLY TRUE BOARD FRIENDS Quasi I love you  and Dr. Shades I love you , I would have had no contact with the outside world at all. Thanks for saving me, my friends!

Chickdeario

p.s.  I'd like to volunteer to be a moderator again because there's some folks that need banning around here and I'm so nice I'm willing to do it myself. Basketball

Last edited by Chickdeario on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
Are you in the Chicago area? It's really coming down out there...

View user profile http://www.weighted-glory.com
Ms. Jack wrote:Are you in the Chicago area? It's really coming down out there...

Even worse! The Rockies!
Shocked

View user profile
Welcome, Chickdeario!! Very Happy

View user profile
Helaman wrote:Welcome, Chickdeario!!  Very Happy  

Thanks, Bracki!

I love you

View user profile
So here is another board related FML example.

Snowing again. So I decide to work on my grocery list for this week which includes my most hated holiday ever--Thanksgiving. Guess where my recipes for Biscotti are located?

MDB.  Shocked

My life sucks. My recipes are on an internet message board and I only have 2 true board friends.

But they're GOOD* board friends.

cheers

*totally excluding the folks on the new shit list, of course.

View user profile
Chickdeario wrote:
Ms. Jack wrote:Are you in the Chicago area? It's really coming down out there...

Even worse! The Rockies!
Shocked

I will take the Rockies over Chicago any day!

View user profile
Good to see you online, Chickdeario! Keeping warm?

I'm going to try and send you a PM to see how that works.

View user profile
Quasimodo wrote:Good to see you online, Chickdeario!  Keeping warm?

Hmmm, it looks like the PM function may not be functioning. I sent a message, but there is no record of it.

Thoughts, anyone?

View user profile
Quasimodo wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:Good to see you online, Chickdeario!  Keeping warm?

Hmmm, it looks like the PM function may not be functioning. I sent a message, but there is no record of it.

So nice to hear from one of my ONLY TRUE BOARD FRIENDS!

Thoughts, anyone?

Yes, I have thoughts.

Oh, did you want me to share them?

Based on what I know, AdminLiz created this board. She also created Geeks.

The search feature on Geeks is dysfunctional. alien

Draw your own conclusion!

Wink

View user profile
Oh well. Sad

I just wanted to tell you that I can't access my regular email from here right now (working on it) and ask you if you have had any luck with Windows 10.

Still snowing?

View user profile
Quasimodo wrote:Oh well.  Sad

I just wanted to tell you that I can't access my regular email from here right now (working on it) and ask you if you have had any luck with Windows 10.

Still snowing?

Oh that's too bad about your email! I shut the install down after almost 4 hours of waiting and haven't tried it again yet.

Yes, it snowed again today and guess what? I finally found my way into QVC!

Where there's a will, there's a way!

bounce

View user profile
Chickdeario wrote:

Still snowing?

Oh that's too bad about your email! I shut the install down after almost 4 hours of waiting and haven't tried it again yet.

bounce

WARNING!!!!!!

The Surgeon General has determined that QVC shopping may be detrimental to your savings account! Only people with very strong will power should go there.

View user profile
Quasimodo wrote:
Chickdeario wrote:

Still snowing?

bounce

WARNING!!!!!!

The Surgeon General has determined that QVC shopping may be detrimental to your savings account! Only people with very strong will power should go there.

But it was a good deeeeeeaaaalll. Apparently I'm not the only one in the house shopping online.

UPS just delivered.
santa

View user profile
I often find mysterious boxes outside my front door. I don't open them or ask questions. I just bring them in and put them in the living room. They disappear.

I guess it could be my dog, Riley, but I don't think so.

View user profile
Quasimodo wrote:I often find mysterious boxes outside my front door. I don't open them or ask questions. I just bring them in and put them in the living room. They disappear.

I know what you mean! Usually it's me dragging in boxes for someone else, but not it's my turn!

All I know is that $190.00 worth of pricey make up for $62.00 totally rocks!

bounce

View user profile
Chickdeario wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:I often find mysterious boxes outside my front door. I don't open them or ask questions. I just bring them in and put them in the living room. They disappear.

I know what you mean! Usually it's me dragging in boxes for someone else, but not it's my turn!

All I know is that $190.00 worth of pricey make up for $62.00 totally rocks! Loving QVC!!!

bounce  

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum