Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The curious case of Keene Maverick and Mav

+2
Tator
honor_entheos
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chickdeario

Let's get real. How many of you think Keene MAVerick and MAV are one and the same? Father and son? Twins?

Do they ever show up at the same time?
Is Keene really Bruce Wayne?
Is MAV really Keene in Batman form?

Where are our super heroes? Will they swoop in any second to save MDB when we least expect it?

And what will become of the teeming masses of MDB?

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

honor_entheos

No idea. I didn't know them and from how the names get refered to I had assumed two different people. But if they are the same, it is all blue prints to the starship Enterprise to me.

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Heh, I've known both of them for years and can assure you that they are indeed two different people. :-)

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Chickdeario

I remain skeptical! Stop using smilies. People will get the idea you're a normal person.

flower

Tator

Tator

Shades used a smilie? It is truly is end times or Alzheimers.

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Notice that I used an alphanumeric smilie, not one of those idiotic graphic smilies.

Chickdeario

What's wrong, Shades?

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Nothing. Why?

Chickdeario

Dr. Shades wrote:Nothing.  Why?

You seem to be picking at people in your posts. Happy to hear that nothing is wrong!

MsJack

Not sure where to post this, but I am not able to post on the newly rebooted forum. I also can't load the last page of any thread (meaning a thread has to be at page 2 before I can see any of it, and then I can only see the first page).

I see other people are posting there, so if there's a work-around for this, please let me know.

Shulem

Shulem

MsJack wrote:Not sure where to post this, but I am not able to post on the newly rebooted forum. I also can't load the last page of any thread (meaning a thread has to be at page 2 before I can see any of it, and then I can only see the first page).

I see other people are posting there, so if there's a work-around for this, please let me know.

Dummies that are posting new threads can't be opened and read by the rest of us. And when those dummies post on existing threads they kill that page for the rest of us.

Quit posting you dummies! Until Shades get's it fixed if he ever does.

Jesus.

Chickdeario

Hey when I woke up this morning and turned on my phone to check the weather I decided to try the so-called updated board. I can read all of the new threads on my phone. I didn't log in or try to post.

In Paradise Icarus recommended that everyone use Chrome because that's what he's using and he can post. Well...I'm using Chrome and I can NOT post there. So, that doesn't help. Of course Icarus doesn't know that because none of us can tell him otherwise.

Cam is harshly criticizing (picking a fight with) Icarus on a Paradise thread. Those guys are probably getting restless or something.

The people I can see that are actively posting--I don't have any off-board contact with.

The few people I DID contact off the board are not currently posting there at all so far as I can see.

So...should I log in and try to send a message in a bottle to those folks?

Is there anything you want me to tell them? I didn't see any new posts by Shades except for one comment in Terrestrial having to do with the update--forget what that was--but as I recall it didn't have any advice for the outcasts who are posting here.

I'll post this same message in Paradise here because I see Jack posted something.

I need to run out in a bit here so I might not see if you have messages for me to post for a while. I'll check here before I leave the house.

I will try to log in and copy/paste your messages right on the "new" board if you want me to. I can't guarantee that I can post there though.

ETA:I'll just try a test post over there and see what happens.

Chickdeario

I got a post up using my iPhone in Paradise. Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum