Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Dear users:

I respectfully request that you all go back to http://www.mormondiscussions.com and see if it is once again working for you. Maybe play around with it, make some test posts, etc.

If you encounter any bugs or glitches, please return to this thread and tell me what they are.

Thanks!

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Shulem

Shulem

If it's working, I'm going to move my Facsimile No. 3 thread over there.

Shulem

Shulem

I couldn't get it to fucking work.

Mad

This page isn’t workingmormondiscussions.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

BretRipley

BretRipley

Shulem wrote:This page isn’t workingmormondiscussions.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Same here.

Chickdeario

I logged in there. I can read a few threads, the others when I try to open them I get some kind of message.

I'll watch here and see if anyone knows what to do.

I saw a post by Icarus in Paradise that says upgrade your browser. I can't read the darn post so I have no idea who that post was for or what it says.

Basically I don't know anything. Write that down. What a Face

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Do you have Google Chrome? If so, please try viewing the board with that browser, then return & report.

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Chickdeario

Dr. Shades wrote:Do you have Google Chrome?  If so, please try viewing the board with that browser, then return & report.

I'm on a Chrome Book or something. Is that the same thing? It uses Google Chrome.

Or something...

Chickdeario

Return and Report: I quickly spot checked all the forums. What it looks like on my end is that all the forum threads open as usual until i get to Paradise where only the threads posted before the update will open.

The new Paradise threads give me the same message.

It's okay. I'm not in any sort of hurry to join back in anyway. I'm my introvert groove and it doesn't really matter to me right now.

But there's the info if it helps anything.

Moksha

Moksha

Dr. Shades wrote:Do you have Google Chrome?  If so, please try viewing the board with that browser, then return & report.
Still broken with MS Edge web browser and Chrome.

Shulem

Shulem

It's broke in Edge and Chrome. Can't post. Can scroll throw most threads but the new stuff doesn't open. I can't even open the "What IS the Name of the King n Facsimile 3?" thread but get the following:

This page isn’t workingmormondiscussions.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Sad

Madeleine_

Still broken for me, too. After logging in I can see list of new posts but when I click on one to read, it won’t load. I get a blank screen.

Shulem

Shulem

The new threads that people are posting don’t work. New additions are also killing threads.

Madeleine_

I can see the list of threads, but I can’t open any. It just goes to blank screen or says error, “reload” , or md can’t handle that request.

I tried updating chrome but doesn’t help.

Shulem

Shulem

I don’t know how Arc, Analytics, Gadianton, and Dr Exiled are posting but their threads won’t open for me. Page 2 of the King’s name thread that Exiled posted on won’t open for me but I can open page 1. Those guys are corrupting an already corrupted boards.

Madeleine_

Me too, it seems like the terminal page won’t open.

Shulem

Shulem

Why the fuck is Gadianton posting in his thread "The top 5 dumbest apologetics of the Coronavirus era" when nobody can open it and see what the hell he is saying?

Hey, Gadbaby, what the hell?

Evil or Very Mad

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Why the fuck is Gadianton posting in his thread "The top 5 dumbest apologetics of the Coronavirus era" when nobody can open it and see what the hell he is saying?

Hey, Gadbaby, what the hell?

Evil or Very Mad

It looked like there were more posts? Maybe some people can read and reply? Are they talking to themselves? Do they know it? Do they care?

I dunno...

I'm honestly kinda happy with the small reduced size community right here. But I don't have a lot to say right now.

Madeleine_

I’m lonely. I miss my friends. This is not a good time.

Chickdeario

Madeleine_ wrote:I’m lonely. I miss my friends. This is not a good time.

What am I, chopped liver?

I love you

I'm getting email notifications for this board. I'm around...

Moksha

Moksha

I wish this site could be posted at the top again until the board is really fixed.

Sic et Non is not a healthy substitute, although NOM 2.0 is good.

Madeleine_

Chickdeario wrote:
Madeleine_ wrote:I’m lonely. I miss my friends. This is not a good time.

What am I, chopped liver?

I love you

I'm getting email notifications for this board. I'm around...
Um, chopped chicken liver?  :  ))))))))))

Ok, I’ll play. I’m guessing Jersey Girl?

Shulem

Shulem

She's a very bad girl and needs a spanking!

And she don't know what's she's talking about.

Basketball

Chickdeario

Hey when I woke up this morning and turned on my phone to check the weather I decided to try the so-called updated board. I can read all of the new threads on my phone. I didn't log in or try to post.

In Paradise Icarus recommended that everyone use Chrome because that's what he's using and he can post. Well...I'm using Chrome and I can NOT post there. So, that doesn't help. Of course Icarus doesn't know that because none of us can tell him otherwise.

Cam is harshly criticizing (picking a fight with) Icarus on a Paradise thread. Those guys are probably getting restless or something.

The people I can see that are actively posting--I don't have any off-board contact with.

The few people I DID contact off the board are not currently posting there at all so far as I can see.

So...should I log in and try to send a message in a bottle to those folks?

Is there anything you want me to tell them? I didn't see any new posts by Shades except for one comment in Terrestrial having to do with the update--forget what that was--but as I recall it didn't have any advice for the outcasts who are posting here.

I'll post this same message in Paradise here because I see Jack posted something.

I need to run out in a bit here so I might not see if you have messages for me to post for a while. I'll check here before I leave the house.

I will try to log in and copy/paste your messages right on the "new" board if you want me to. I can't guarantee that I can post there though.

ETA:I'll just try a test post over there and see what happens.

Madeleine_

Shulem wrote:She's a very bad girl and needs a spanking!

And she don't know what's she's talking about.

Basketball
You are absolutely correct! ; )) My friends are here, what was I thinking?!?????

Chickdeario

I got a post up using my iPhone in Paradise. Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum