Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A temporary refuge

+10
ludwigm
Helaman
Shulem
MCB
subgenius
Quasimodo
lululu
bcspace
harmony
AdminLiz
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

harmony

No reason to think topics of discussion are off limits. Probably the same limitations as Shades' board, but with more smilies!

cheers

27A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Holy Jesus H. Christ. Look at all these smilies to chose from! I feel like a god in heaven.

king

Paul O

28A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Can we have a smilie of a pack of lions feasting on a buffalo or antelope?

Uh oh, looks like I should change the title of my other thread back. Shulem's here.

29A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Merry Christmas all you Christian nuts out there! santa

Kiss my smilie ass! cyclops

Want to play with my balls? Basketball Basketball

Paul O

30A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Shulem

Shulem

bcspace wrote:Can we have a smilie of a pack of lions feasting on a buffalo or antelope?

Uh oh, looks like I should change the title of my other thread back. Shulem's here.

And, the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 are a bunch of bullshit made up by Joe Smith. Everyone who is not a Mormon knows that. Mormons put their heads in the sand and will believe just about anything their leaders tell them. CULT!

Did I say the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 are utterly false, wrong, lies? Indeed, they are false revelations by a man pretending to be a prophet.

Paul O

31A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Welcome aboard, Paul! Glad you found us.

MDB wouldn't be the same without your brand of humor.

As far as rules go, I would basically just like to keep the same basic rules that Shades had put in place when we are discussing issues.

When Shades registers here, I will upgrade his membership so that he will also be Admin here. I have already made Harmony a Moderator.

Shades is probably still conferencing with Mav and Keene. It looks like this redirect issue is taking a lot longer to fix than anyone anticipated.

https://mormondiscussions.forumotion.com

32A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Helaman

Hi Liz,

Thanks for creating this Message Board for us here! Can you guess who I am?

33A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 am

Shulem

Shulem

Helaman wrote:Hi Liz,

Thanks for creating this Message Board for us here! Can you guess who I am?

Beavis? Jesus? President Monson?

Who gives a damn.

Sleep

Paul O

34A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 am

ludwigm

ludwigm

I am a real refugee here...

Since 19 Mar I used to get this:
You have been banned from this board until Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: 1. Never mention the content of material you receive via PM. 2. You posted a cartoon containing a breast immediately after I asked you not to. Some people access MormonDiscussions from work, and such images on a work computer can get them in trouble.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Did I become the black sheep of the new board?

BTW this was the case in point:
www dot cartoonstock dot com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mly/lowres/mlyn703l.jpg

Last edited by ludwigm on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

35A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 am

aranyborju

aranyborju

Wow, glad this place is up. Thanks.

36A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

aranyborju wrote:Wow, glad this place is up. Thanks.

Glad I could do it. I am addicted to the MDB community as well! What a Face

37A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Ms. Jack

Ms. Jack

Call me neurotic, but do y'all realize that the title of this forum is spelled wrong? "Mormon Dicsussions."

http://www.weighted-glory.com

38A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Ms. Jack wrote:Call me neurotic, but do y'all realize that the title of this forum is spelled wrong? "Mormon Dicsussions."

You're seeing things, honey. Go back to bed. Pour yourself a hot cup of tea and try and forget your problems.

Call a doctor in the morning if you don't feel any better. Nite.

scratch

Paul O

39A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Ms. Jack wrote:Call me neurotic, but do y'all realize that the title of this forum is spelled wrong? "Mormon Dicsussions."

Thanks for catching that, Jack. It's called being too tired when I was quickly typing. Embarassed

40A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Shulem wrote:

You're seeing things, honey. Go back to bed. Pour yourself a hot cup of tea and try and forget your problems.

Call a doctor in the morning if you don't feel any better. Nite.

scratch

Paul O

Jack was right. I just went in and fixed it.

41A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Shulem

Shulem

AdminLiz wrote:
Jack was right. I just went in and fixed it.

Hmmmm. OK. I guess Ms. Jack isn't nuts afterall.

rendeer

Paul O

42A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am

harmony

I thought it was intentional, to throw off the SMTC. Cool

43A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Time Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 am

Stormy Waters

Thanks for putting this board together as a refuge!

I was wondering is the board time way off for anybody else?
Could we start using the chatzy chat room again? (I'm guessing the problem is that we cannot keep the banned users out of it, if that's the case, nevermind.)

44A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Ms. Jack

Ms. Jack

BTW, it looks like "Mormon Dicsussions" is still in the title tag for the front page of the forum. I can see it still in the top of my browser.

45A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Ms. Jack wrote:BTW, it looks like "Mormon Dicsussions" is still in the title tag for the front page of the forum. I can see it still in the top of my browser.

I just changed a few things so this should not be happening. Which browser are you using so that I can do some testing?

46A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Ms. Jack

Ms. Jack

AdminLiz wrote:
I just changed a few things so this should not be happening. Which browser are you using so that I can do some testing?
Firefox. Still seeing it in the main page (in the tab at the top of the browser).

47A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm

MCB

Yes, it is still on the tab. If it bothers you, then just delete it from your favorites and re-link.

48A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Moksha

Moksha

Shulem wrote:
Hmmmm. OK. I guess Ms. Jack isn't nuts afterall.

rendeer

Paul O

Paul, I thought you would appreciate that particular spelling error.

49A temporary refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A temporary refuge Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Ms. Jack wrote:
AdminLiz wrote:
Firefox. Still seeing it in the main page (in the tab at the top of the browser).

OK...I am on my iPad right now, and it is not showing up that way in Safari. I will try and do some testing in Firefox sometime over the weekend.

I don't know how much time I will spend on it if the main site goes live again soon. This is really just a back up site for gathering purposes, so we can still get our MDB "fix" while the main site is down. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum