Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**HELP--DOES THE OLD SITE WORK NOW?**

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**HELP--DOES THE OLD SITE WORK NOW?** Empty **HELP--DOES THE OLD SITE WORK NOW?** Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:31 am

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Dear participants:

Please try to log in at the old site, http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 , and tell me if you can log back in and stay logged back in.

If you can, please respond here or e-mail me at:

drshades1@gmail.com

. . . thank you!

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Chickdeario

Heck yes!

I heart you, Shades! I swear on my pug.

I love you

MeDotBored

MeDotBored

I was able to log out and log in. When I attempted to post a response to a topic, when I pressed SUBMIT I received an error message
Your message contains too few characters.
Same result if I try to create a new topic

Chickdeario

I just tried it and got the same message though it looks like a few posters have managed to post? I don't geddit. Question

Madeleine_

Site doesn’t work for me, I can read a few new things but I still can’t post, And if I access threads many posts are still blank.

Chickdeario

Madeleine 2 things.

1. Notice that this thread originated years ago when MDB had gone down so if you see posters like me saying the board is back up...notice the time stamps of the posts.

2. One of our remarkable posters figured out how to post on the permanent board even though the board is in a state of disrepair.

I don't want to steal his thunder here because I think the discovery is quite amazing and he should be thanked by all. So go to Paradise Forum and go to the last and more current posts of a thread titled:

Life Under Coronavirus

The instructions are there and Shades has seen them and used them. It's not a smooth process but it allows us to post if we want to.

Madeleine_

1. No duh, dearie, re time stamps! /s

2. Thanks, tried all that already, doesn’t work for me.

Also, I don’t have the option to not parse URLS in my settings. What browser are you using?

Last edited by Madeleine_ on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Madeleine_

I notoice on the other board, a poster named Icarus said
So I think we should let DT get into the system and fix it since he at least has a clue what's going on with the script.

No offense to DT, but NO, NO, NO, NO NO!

DT is an irresponsible “kid” who has WAY too many issues, as he has demonstrated over and over and over.

Let’s NOT “let DT get into the system.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum