Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:57 am

Shulem

Shulem

Does anyone know the king's name in Facsimile No. 3?

How about you, Philo-baby? What's the name?

Question

The following links in WIKIPEDIA are excellent sources worth bookmarking to acquire quick information about the Joseph Smith papyrus and learn more about this controversial subject.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Papyri
Criticism of the Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Hypocephalus
Kirtland Egyptian papers
Book of Joseph (Latter Day Saints)
File:Facsimile 3 plate anubis.jpg

Last edited by Shulem on Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

2Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty John Gee Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:12 am

Shulem

Shulem

I don't know of any king's name in Facsimile No. 3. There isn't one. My testimony of the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 is shaken. They are not true.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name John_Gee

Dr. John Apostate Gee

3Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Daniel C Peterson Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:19 am

Shulem

Shulem

You want a king's name? Read my fat lips!

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Daniel-c-peterson-cabf3f5b-842d-4675-97ac-7c3cb69ed15-resize-750

School Teacher Peterson

Last edited by Shulem on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty President NelSatan Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Fig. 2. King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

And the name of the king is . . . .

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name LPOhnds6r4qCfT6kjV_crX6PSrj1mKTehO9gmHF1aJ6qgA-Yu94PX9qjLmSgl0VblZurMKmuKNfTLVtVBBrd5kPcpyT41tanQ32RLAHFCcUfB56jal3wG0yI

King Rusty-poo-poo-doo-doo

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Brian M. Hauglid Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:46 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Do I believe there is a king's name in Facsimile No. 3?

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name S200_brian_m..hauglid

Joseph Smith declared that a king's name is given in the characters above his head in Fig. 2., however, truthfully, there is no king's name written in the hieroglyphic register above the figure.

6Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Kerry Muhlestein Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Why do you keep asking for a king's name? I'm not going to dignify that question with an answer. I have a testimony the Book of Abraham is true. I don't have a testimony of a king's name but refer that question to Joseph Smith and you can ask him that question in the next life.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Hqdefault1

Poor pitiful Muhlestein has no answer.  The blind lead the blind.

7Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Egyptologist want-to-be Hugh Nibley Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Shulem

Shulem

What's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3?

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name 51vVqF%2BZ1aL._SX260_

You can read Nibley's book from cover to cover but you won't find the king's name to answer Joseph Smith's original assertion.

8Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Professor Kerry Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Shulem

Shulem

I'm going to have to get back with you on that one.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Hqdefault

Checkmate, Kerry! You lose.

9Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Narmer Palette of the 1st Dynasty Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Shulem

Shulem

King Narmer, whose name is given in the characters above his head. The king is depicted on one side wearing the crown of Upper Egypt and on the reverse side he wears the crown of Lower Egypt. His name is contained in the royal Serekh consisting of carved symbols of a catfish and chisel.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name 480px-Narmer_Palette

Truly, in reality, the name "Narmer" is given in the characters above the king's head of both sides of the Palette. This knowledge is made possible through the instrumentality of modern Egyptology.

10Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Narmer Palette of the 1st Dynasty Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:24 am

Shulem

Shulem

TRUE OR FALSE

King Narmer, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Narmer_Palette

TRUE OR FALSE

King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Facsimile-3-figure-2

11Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Muhlestein reasons it out Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Is a king's name given in the characters above his head in the Palette? Either there is or there isn't. The same goes for Facsimile No. 3., Fig. 2. There is only a single answer, it can't be yes and no at the same time. Either there is a king's name with a king or there isn't. I can't have my cake and eat it too. I can't have it both ways, neither can I be cold or hot at the same time.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Hqdefault6
Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Narmer_Palette

12Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Muhlestein makes a choice Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Either there is a king's name in Facsimile No. 3 or there is not!

13Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Terryl L. Givens reasons it out Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Shulem

Shulem

I've studied Facsimile No. 3., conclusively, and am unable to find a king's name. I don't know what Joseph Smith was talking about, but there is no king's name in the hieroglyphic register above the goddess Isis, period.

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name 82-1-1

14Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty President NelSatan's hypocrisy and irony Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Shulem

Shulem

President Russell M. NelSatan wrote:
The Correct Name of the Church

It is not a name change.

It is not rebranding.

It is not cosmetic.

It is not a whim.

And it is not inconsequential.

Instead, it is a correction.

You, hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then maybe you'll see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye!

You want to make a correction, NelSatan? How about you correct the false statements made by your founding prophet who pretended to translate ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs that are cited in Mormon canon? How about you correct your Book of Abraham Facsimile Explanation No. 3., Fig. 2., to read correctly and ascribe it to the proper person, a goddess to the ancient Egyptians?

Isis the great, the god's mother!

NelSatan, you are a hypocrite and a liar! You bear the name of Satan well. You are a liar for the Lord.

Twisted Evil

15Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Daniel Peterson and King Donut Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Shulem wrote:You want a king's name? Read my fat lips!

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Daniel-c-peterson-cabf3f5b-842d-4675-97ac-7c3cb69ed15-resize-750

School Teacher Peterson

Fat Dan announces the king of FATsimile No. 3!

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name F664c5172ab5c01e2641c21729d34236

Olimlah, a negro slave is in the back of the BYU line and doesn't get to hold the priesthood.

16Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Quacku El Duck Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Shulem

Shulem

The name of the king is somewhere in the Book of Mormon and I know the Book of Mormon is true because Joseph Smith said so.

Name of the king:

Amalickiah?
Ammoron?
Tubaloth?
Orihah?
MORON!

17Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Re: Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Philo Soffee

I KNOW the name of the King in Facsimile 3.... it's Waldo.

18Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Re: Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Philo Soffee wrote:I KNOW the name of the King in Facsimile 3.... it's Waldo.

Think about back when you were a former BofA apologist how you would have managed to hold up in a debate with my arguments against the Facsimile No. 3. Nibley got off really easy by using his diversion tactics. If Nibley were alive today and debated the Book of Abraham with me, I'd take him right down the Facsimile No. 3 hole and bury him there much to his utter dismay. The arguments he would use would be deflected back at him and I'd keep pounding him about the king's name and poor Anubis being mocked by the Mormons.

I'd do the same thing with John Gee or any of those other lying Mormon scholars. They wouldn't survive an argument with me because my laser beam would shine directly into their pupils and blind them. Then I would push them down, tie them up, and beat them with the Facsimile No. 3 until they begged for mercy.

Twisted Evil

19Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Empty Re: Facsimile No. 3 King's Name Fri May 01, 2020 10:55 am

Shulem

Shulem

Look Shulem, the name of the King is JOSEPH SMITH!

See, the church is true!

Facsimile No. 3 King's Name 5gu-pHgwRyU5YkNRAj0dEwCSX9xNne6avywoIkR2M_p5sC7BtwiwU_ysAmMai2Vn8yigptehG5W6ClTCvEoM3WyFP8zqEw8Mflwawa_2zmJJnGSgQNMMyS6noBLfLlxNXYqLwkze0xml2SmkO3EA7xKucnQNhscsSiM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum