Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

coronavirus continued

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1coronavirus continued Empty coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Gadianton

continuation of random covid discussions.

random thing on my mind:

any good suggestions on why Italy death rate is so high? I know early on a 'soft' explanation of young socializing with old came out.
Not sure I buy that now.

I was thinking along the lines of testing getting ramped up when concentration of people who have it was high. Their positive tests percentage is pretty high.

other random thing:

hope what EA had was coronavirus; would really suck if he's had 3 different viruses in the last month and covid would be # 4.

2coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm

MsJack

Just hope EA checks in with us soon. Worried about him.

3coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Gadianton

Did you see that on the main board he did leave one comment yesterday? He said he was okay.

4coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:03 pm

MsJack

Oh good! No, I didn't see it before the board went down.

Breathing a sigh of relief. Thanks!

5coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Gadianton

he said he wasn't sure if he had it, which is why I made the comment.

6coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Pacumeni

I hope that I don't get it.

7coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm

MsJack

Wait... Is this ZLMB Pacumeni?

8coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:13 pm

MsJack

I see you answered that question in the other thread, nm.

9coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 pm

Chickdeario

This is a 12 hour period since approx. 5 am yesterday.

12 hours. 12------>hours.

From this:

To this:

I won't do this every day. I promise.

Stay the home people!

10coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 am

MeDotBored

MeDotBored

I'm just wondering why they still have Santa Claus up on this board. If there ever was a Poster Boy for destroying social isolation, it is that fat sonovabitch. Big Red could spread COVID19 all over world in a single night.

And the package at the top right hand corner of the graphic makes it difficult to read the text.

The walls are closing in....

11coronavirus continued Empty Re: coronavirus continued Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:09 am

Chickdeario

MeDotBored wrote:I'm just wondering why they still have Santa Claus up on this board. If there ever was a Poster Boy for destroying social isolation, it is that fat sonovabitch. Big Red could spread COVID19 all over world in a single night.

And the package at the top right hand corner of the graphic makes it difficult to read the text.

The walls are closing in....

Yes. Because the last time Liz changed the theme it was Christmas time. And, she's not here to change it. Put a tree up and make yourself at home.

santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum