Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shulem

Shulem

This token is given by:

Clasping the right hands, interlocking the little fingers,
and placing the tip of the forefinger upon the center of the wrist.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Main-qimg-96b08026c491053a6b2432f346db99ae

---Click Video link - I Love To See The Temple - Trailer---

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 104710888.Zrme7RY6

Satan's Temple Sacrifices & Secret Rituals of Tokens and Signs

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Original
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Giphy

Come to the Mormon temple and drink my blood!

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

Temple preparation class and workshop that features the real experience -- practice makes perfect. Come to the temple and get your Sure Sign of the Nail!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Tumblr_mz5w1nWBdm1rn0zrxo1_500

Stick the nail in your wrist for Jesus' sake!

Shulem

Shulem

The new name is:

SMOKEY!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 9k=
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Temple-endowment-5
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD B8X04UKCYAAS0VC

The House of Satan and Steeples of Lucifer - Horror to the Lord!

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh2F1A-0VRAkQoVFJNe8ApAK_7xZdgiC5hvJOjREcs5r6dxRY8

SNICKERS JESUS  a fistfull of nuts hanging from every cross.  

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 8c84de3eb83378faffac1ecaed569d88

Eat my chocolate body! Drink my cherry blood.

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

5SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Empty Mark of the Compass Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:29 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Bitches,

You'll be under the same sacred obligation of secrecy in connection with this token and sign as you are with the other tokens and signs of the Holy Priesthood which you have received in the temple this day.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 9cf09854f889cea6e8d3bd262ec21365--underwear-images-mormons

Hey bitch: Mark of the Square on your right titty and Mark of the Compass on your left titty.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Evolution-of-mormon-garments_orig

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYljs8mvmKuA33EcEgydwEfu3hUIVv8RESydypzomc3LRV1GHp

Chant aloud:

O God, hear the words of my mouth

---Video recording link - Mesa Arizona Temple---

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 070321sacred_sister_js_body

1. Joseph Smith took 14 year old girls and other men's wives for his own pleasure.

2. Swear an oath and slit your throat as commanded by the Mormon endowment penalty prior to 1990.

3. Slice open your chest & bowels rather than reveal the secret tokens and signs of the priesthood.

7SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Empty MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD -- Blowjob Jesus Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Shulem

Shulem

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Inflatable-Lord-Jesus-Christ-Blow-Up-Doll-Fun-Adult-Novetly-Gift-Secret-Santa-391332999066-500x500

Mormon inflatable blow-up Jesus -- poke the nail in the sure place. Take him by the hand and give him the patriarchal handshake of the Second Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood, the sure sign of the Nail. (Sorry, an asshole is not included in this inflatable version of Mormon Jesus.)

Give Jesus a temple token poke -- then listen to him hiss like a snake!

Laughing

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Snarkhunter-hammer-and-nails-clip-art_t

Stick it in the wrist!

Shulem

Shulem

Mormon youth (must be 18) covenant using their masturbation palms to commit unclean and impure acts -- violate the law of chastity. They swear to never tell the bishop when and how often they masturbate but to keep it a dirty secret.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Wpid-2012-03-10_23-08-23_116

Kiss passionately and fornicate. Lie on your lover and stroke, lick, and get off.

😄

Free your sexual feelings. Enjoy yourself.

😄

Arouse the emotions of your body.

😉

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Gay%2Bmormons

Shulem

Shulem

The Mormon cult drives nails through Christ's wrists:

Mormonism delights in Abraham slaying Isaac upon the altar as a test of blind faith as Abraham slits his son's throat as commanded by demon Jehovah. Cult Mormonism used to perform mock death penalties at the temple altars. They ripped their own flesh with a pretend blade, blood spurting out, and sacrificed their own lives at the altars of the temple.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Placement_of_nails

Stick it to Mormon Jesus with the nail

Shulem

Shulem

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0qSrdjlzkcI6DEL3TUoPD5LARFbExJGVL3j-SSPTanhZBXquMVQ

Mormons pierce themselves with nails in their wrists in cult temple rituals. Temple patrons are obsessed with nailing Jesus to themselves and making secret bloody oaths they claim are sacred. The old temple penalties required them to slit their throats, chests, and bowels at the altar rather than reveal the secrets. The church finally did away with the penalties in 1990 because too many members complained that performing barbaric practices of self mutilation and suicidal rituals were demeaning. The penalties where finally discontinued after over a century of practice.

click the link:

WIKIPEDIA Temple Penalty (Mormonism)

Shulem

Shulem

The nail in the wrist is the Sure Sign of the Nail or the Nail in the Sure Place.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Nail-tattoo

Holiness to the Lord with the nail in the wrist

Shulem

Shulem

Original Mormon temple cult rituals were horrific and graphic representations of blood oath penalties:

Discontinued Temple Penalties wrote:We agree that our throats be cut from ear to ear and our tongues torn out by their roots. As the last words are spoken the right hand is drawn swiftly across the throat and the hands dropped from the square to the sides.

We agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field. The Sign is made by placing the left arm on the square at the level of the shoulder, placing the right hand across the chest with the thumb extended and then drawing it rapidly from left to right and dropping it to the side.

We agree that our bodies be cut asunder in the midst and all our bowels gush out. As the last words are spoken the hands are dropped till the thumbs are in the center of the stomach and drawn swiftly across the stomach to the hips, and then dropped to the sides.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Except-The-Lord-Build-The-H
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 290043473_94883cbc9c_m

Exposing temple secrets!

Shulem

Shulem

Drink JeZuZ blood

Throats be cut from ear to ear and tongues torn out by their roots!

Pierce the Melchizedek Nail in your wrist as your right hand is drawn swiftly across the throat with a knife at the altar of Satan's temple to the glory of JeZuZ ChriZt!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Vampire%20bat1
.........................I am JeZuZ, the Bat of God!
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD NoHg
Drink Bat-JeZuZ'Z blood
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Passing-sacrament_1242419_inl
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Tenor

14SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Empty Alien Token Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:10 pm

Shulem

Shulem

I'm Jesus and have come early.

I want my tokens and signs of the holy priesthood

Give them to me.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Alien_xl_05

The Sign and Penalty of the First Token of the Melchezedek Penis

Official Temple Penalty of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Pre-1990) wrote:The sign is made by bringing the left hand in front of you with the hand in cupping shape, the left arm forming a square; the right hand is also brought forward, the palm down, the fingers close together, the thumb extended and the thumb is placed over the left hip. (Officiator demonstrates the sign.) This is the sign.

The Execution of the Penalty is represented by drawing the thumb quickly across the body and dropping the hands by the sides (Officiator demonstrates).

I will now explain the covenant and obligation of secrecy which are associated with this token, it name, sign and penalty and which you will be required to take upon yourselves. If I were receiving my Endowment today, either myself or for the dead, I would repeat in my mind these words, after making the sign (Officiator makes the sign), at the same time representing the Execution of the Penalty:

I covenant in the name of the Son that I will never reveal the First Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood or Sign of the Nail with its accompanying name, sign and penalty. Rather than do so I would suffer—(Brief pause. Officiator places the thumb of his right hand over the left hip)—my life—(Brief pause. Officiator draws his right hand across his waist to his right hip and brings his left hand to his left hip. Both elbows face outward from the body)—to be taken.

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shulem

Shulem

Stick the Nail in the sure place until it

bleeds

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Secondtokenm
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Blood%2Bpuddle

"O God, The Bloody Father, we ask thee in the name
of thy Bastard child, Jesus Dracula Christ,
to bless and sanctify this BLOOD to the souls of all those who drink of it,
that they may do it in remembrance of . . . . "

Shulem

Shulem

House of the Occult

The Second Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood

Pierce the nail into the wrist of Count Jesus. Drink his blood and eat his flesh at the veil of the temple. Reach hither your hand through the hole in the veil. Swear an oath to cut your own throat rather than reveal temple secrets.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 54205ff6632246170dbeee4fc342be7e--mormon-temples-lds-temples

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Giphy

Health in the navel, marrow in the bones, strength in the loins and in the sinews, power in the devil be upon me, and upon my spirit through all generations of time, and throughout all eternity.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Source

The token is mine.

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shulem

Shulem

Mormon Penalty Blood Rituals

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD D19e3502d67232d22f884bacec5d677b

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD 4464481-red-plash-of-blood-isolated-on-white
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Lds-church-logo-primary

The Dirty Name of the Church

Shulem

Shulem

The Sure Sign of the Bloody Nail,
a Mormon Temple Toy:

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Jesus-pierced-hand-nail-wrist-wounded-crucifixion-34080877
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5AY7LaZNOikPM7FyQQTF8TNJFdvvlF7FlHLJVA0944Q3nRaXjSECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Jesus-in-the-box3

Lick, slurp, and drink JeZuZ'Z holy sacrament blood -- JeZuZ pops up like a boner!
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Tumblr_static_filename_640_v2

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shulem

Shulem

Swear by the Sure Sign of the Nail

Swear it, until it hurts.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD R&r0201b

Mormon Temple (prior to 1990) The Angel Peter wrote:We will now give unto you the second token of the Melchizedek priesthood, the patriarchal grip, or Sure Sign of the Nail, with its accompanying sign.

We desire all to receive it. All arise.

This token has a name and a sign, but no penalty is mentioned. However, you will be under just as sacred an obligation of secrecy in connection with this token and sign as you are with the other tokens and signs of the holy priesthood which you have received in the temple this day.

Shulem

Shulem

Eat Jesus flesh and drink his blood.

Yummy, human flesh!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT39yGQYr1yc7Y7s81FoVy_OnK1g5zEIxJX4PkIOMh7rySw19IOyQ

Mormon Temple wrote:The name of this token will not be given unto you at this stage in the endowment, but it will be given later on.

21SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Empty Spencer Whore Kimball Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Official Temple Penalty (Pre-1990) wrote:The EXECUTION of the Penalty is represented by placing the thumb under the left ear, the palm of the hand down, and by drawing the thumb quickly across the throat to the right ear and dropping the hand to the side.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Hqdefault

Spencer Whore Kimball commands members to die rather than reveal cult temple secrets

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shulem

Shulem

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Animals_Reptiles_Artboard_6-128
The Church of Jesus Christ of Rattler-day Snakes

Human flesh on a cannibalistic sacrament tray:

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Sacrament-bread
SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD Zombie

Eat Jesus' flesh as a token for your sins . . . .

Shulem

Shulem

Jesus meat is finger-f u c k ing-licking good!

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD C932f9c4c58236182e69dba9ba5d6ca9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum