Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor Andrew Cuomo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Governor Andrew Cuomo Empty Governor Andrew Cuomo Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Chickdeario

Things have gotten to the point where I only watch 2 briefings each day before pulling my head of this COVID mess. Every day it's Andrew Cuomo first then the WH briefings which admittedly I've started watching the replay and shoving the video forward until I see Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx and only occasionally slip back to hear something that Trump is saying when I had previously listened to every word coming out of the man's mouth.

Why Cuomo? Because the man has both feet in the real world and his press conferences bring me a combination of truth and reassurance that someone out there has a brain in their head and the ability to use it to lead and to inform.

Andrew Cuomo has got his collective shit together. He's doing what Trump doesn't have the ability to do. Every single morning he shows up armed with data, straight talk, and a heart. The man has his stats together, he's respectful to his residents in terms of telling it like it is and what they're up against. If he doesn't know, he says so and why. If he knows, he gives an overview that is understandable, well reasoned, and shares the mechanics of his strategies for the state of New York.

His presentations are what I would expect to come from the WH only they don't. He fields every single question with knowledge and grace. He's showing up Trump for the reckless fool that he is in a way that perhaps no one else can. He's got a state of 19 million and has his finger directly on the pulse of the situation at hand.

What else do we need to know? If he threw his hat in the ring for POTUS right this very second, he'd get my vote in a NY minute, no pun intended.

The man is well spoken, well educated, decisive, strategic, his leadership ability is astounding in the midst of crisis, he's tough as shit, he has the ability to inform and inspire. And the man has a detectable heart beat.

I don't think he'd run this in this years presidential election because I think he'll want to see NY through this COVID mess. I only wish he would. He'd get my vote no question about it.

Actually, he could see NY through from DC. Let's see what happens in that regard because I still feel like Biden couldn't cut it through a crisis like this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum