Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Mormons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid Mormons Empty Stupid Mormons Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Fuck the Mormons and their stupid fucking prophecies. Jesus ain't fucking coming back, you fucking stupid Mormons.

Pound the nail in your wrist, you stupid fucking Mormons!

The Missionaries have all been called home and the temples have been closed! Is Jesus coming back? Fuck no! Jesus is not coming in the clouds and is not going to show his asshole face. The fucking Mormons can fuck themselves!

City Creek Mall is closed. The stores are all closed. Too fucking bad for the Mormon investment. Pay the rent you shop owners. The Mormon church with its 100 billion needs your money in order to molest more boys and girls.

Hey, NelSatan, you fucking bastard! You masturbated piece of fucking shit. Your're a victory for Satan! Drop dead you fucking piece of shit. Your god is a child molester! He fucked poor Mary and made her cry! Boohoo.

Fuck you, Holy Ghost -- you spooky fucking piece of shit! Kiss my ass. You'll never get a body, you worthless piece of shit. I blaspheme against you and kick you in the spirit balls.  

And fuck you too!

Drinks on the house.

Laughing

Hey, Shades, baby. What u doin?

2Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Bow before the graven image of Mormon Jesus. Bow down to the idol of stone and worship him.

Stupid Fucking Mormons and their stupid fucking Jesus and his Second Token of the Corona Priesthood. Would you like to shake hands in the temple and get your Corona nail?

Silly Mormons. Grow up! You don't need Jesus and silly Bible cult nonsense of blood and death sacrifice. Pull you heads out of your Dark Age assholes -- you stupid fucking Mormons!

Kill Issac! Slit his throat to the glory of Mormon Man-god! And yes, Father in Heaven has a hairy asshole and it stinks!

Joseph Smith fucked 14 year old girls because he WAS a child molester and couldn't really read Egyptian -- he faked it. Joseph Smith would fuck YOUR daughter given half the chance. And he would fuck your wife too! So hand her over to his cult.

Stupid Mormons EUza-_wXsAEOlMq

3Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Yummy yummy Jesus blood!

Stupid Mormons Drink-my-blood-oh-jesus-gross-croos-0-42457796

4Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Shulem

Shulem

THE RESTORATION OF THE FULNESS
OF THE BULLSHIT OF JESUS CHRIST

A BICENTENNIAL STEAMY-TURD TO THE WORLD

The First Fuckers and Council of the Fake Apostles
of The Church of Jesus Shit of Latter-day Snakes

farao

What's the king's name in Facsimile No. 3 you lying bastards?

5Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Shulem

Shulem

I don't know the fucking name of the king! I can't read Egyptian. I don't know much about it.

Pay your tithing.

Stupid Mormons KSNp4Sh7H8_JFa9_mZum1G1WK9-4-o8z01v_k65gjy6cQ0Qf_b4KUs6k_2cNZVOGUHEKJIS-Wgx6Hd7yXTrlILpkFOFzIzhcEuskXTTuACnT-cUpJzZWDB0DTKo83EA9dUpWicSBR9u9A8M

Stupid Fucking NelSatan -- the king of Corona and the sure sign of the fucking Nail!

6Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Why are you drinking so early in the day?

http://www.mormoninformation.com

7Stupid Mormons Empty Re: Stupid Mormons Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Dr. Shades wrote:Why are you drinking so early in the day?

Aren't you making an assumption by asking that?

You know what they say about people that make ASSumptions!

Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]