Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Gordon B. Hinckley -- Born Again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1President Gordon B. Hinckley -- Born Again Empty President Gordon B. Hinckley -- Born Again Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

Shulem

Shulem

Baby Hinckley is ready to prophesy and add to the scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Hinckley is prepared to prove he is a prophet rather than just wear a nice pressed shirt under a suit while being taken care of by his Mormon clan. Yes, Hinckley is ready to prophesy and prove he is a prophet! Or, is he just a minister of the religion made by Joe Smith where prophecy ended? Yes, we see Hinckley was a dead little prick. He never added a fucking word to the scripture. He was a total pussy-ass. jocolor

Gordon B. Hinckley -- you are a little pussy. You never prophesied in the kingdom. You had no courage and were too afraid you'd get caught with your pants down like Joe Smith did with Facisimile No. 3. lol!

1. O God, hear the words of my fucking mouth! affraid
2. O God, hear the words of my fucking mouth! affraid
3. O God, hear the words of my fucking mouth! affraid

President Gordon B. Hinckley -- Born Again 061228chuck_%20bornagain

Paul O

Shulem likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum