Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Shades...the main MD board is still a mess!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madeleine_

Any chance that it will be fixed? Or is MD dead? This limbo is really disruptive. Now, more than any other time, it would be helpful to be able to converse with friends.

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

I agree with you 100% regarding that last part. This really did come at the WORST possible time.

Regarding the first part, I've passed ideas along to Mav (the board's legal owner) that were helpfully supplied by others, but I still haven't heard back from him. :-( I'm finding it most irksome.

The more time that elapses without word, the less confident I am that he will rescue us.

Could this be the end?

http://www.mormoninformation.com

3Dr. Shades...the main MD board is still a mess! Empty Hey baby Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:29 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Hey baby, what's happening?

Twisted Evil

Shulem

Shulem

Dr. Shades...the main MD board is still a mess! 72272098_507508380041840_4372918306722545664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_oc=AQnoSV3pzOWiGi4sR7zwk0Xl-bweLxzs72jAqkJ1oESMopM5CpXsKg8yuUh2NPBKQQNxIRf_MD0b_QFSYmo8uhqs&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2

Pacumeni

MD has been shut down along with all of the temples.

Shulem

Shulem

Pacumeni wrote:MD has been shut down along with all of the temples.  

It's a good thing the temples are all shut down. Imagine how easily corona is passed from person to person through the giving of tokens. The endowment ceremony is literally a corona fest whereby the officiators are spreading corona from hand to hand and then the man at the veil is doing his part to spread corona to each person who enters into coronestial glory.

The temples are houses of disease and infestation. If only the prophet had put his seer glasses on and seen the future. If only the Holy Spook had come down and influenced the prophet to know these thing were coming rather than dreaming of his future body.

Mormonism is such a mess. What a disease!

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum