Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The LDS Church is true.

+6
lululu
Shulem
Quasimodo
subgenius
AdminLiz
bcspace
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The LDS Church is true. Empty The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Just thought we should kick off this board with a positive, good, and right tone. Of course some of you after reading the title might have gone and kicked off as well.....

Razz

Last edited by bcspace on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://mormondiscussions.forumotion.com

3The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

subgenius

subgenius

The LDS Church is true. Koolaid

4The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

subgenius wrote:The LDS Church is true. Koolaid

Is there a significance to the red Kool-Aid, Subgenius? LOL Razz geek

5The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Quasimodo

Quasimodo

bcspace wrote:Just thought we should kick off this board with a positive, good, and right tone. Of course some of you reading the title might have kicked off as well.....

Razz

lol! What would either board be without bc? You provide the backboard that we can all bounce off.

Don't let it go to your head. Wink

6The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Happy to be of service Quasimodo. I enhanced the title just for you.

7The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Quasimodo

Quasimodo

bcspace wrote:Happy to be of service Quasimodo. I enhanced the title just for you.

I'm humbled, bc. Waiting to hear what Shades, Scratch and Shulem have to say.

8The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Thought the better of it. The goodness and rightness of the LDS Church should remain the focus, not the antics of the three S's.

9The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Shulem

Shulem

The LDS church claims to have revelation and has authored a great many alleged revelations. Some of those revelations are those tendered in Facsimile No. 3. Those things offered by Joe Smith are utterly wrong. No one outside of Mormonism believes them for a single second. In fact, I've yet to meet anyone in Mormonism that really believes the revelations of Facsimile No. 3. It just goes to show that Mormonism is a false religion made up by a man pretending to have visions, visitations, and all kinds of super spiritual revelations.

You take Facsimile No. 3 and its Explanations and shove them up your hole. I prefer science and the truth contained in the knowledge of modern Egyptolgy -- give me restored art and science and throw out the Mormon so-called restoration.

Paul O

10The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

bcspace

bcspace

give me restored art and science and throw out the Mormon so-called restoration.

I think what Paul O. is really asking for here is a wife. It is obviously not good for man to be alone.

king queen

It's gonna take a really good and patient woman. Super hot too as Paul has some issues......

11The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 pm

subgenius

subgenius

Shulem wrote:...I prefer science and the truth...
like you would know 'em

12The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Shulem

Shulem

The last thing I want is a tuna fish. I prefer men. I took home a man from the bar Friday night and had a pretty good time -- included SEX three times over the course of 24 hours. So, that pretty much blows your idea out of the water, bcspace.

There is nothing better than gay sex when you're gay and feeling free and wonderful without the guilt and shame that religion is made up of.

I love living on Cedar Springs Rd next to the bars. Hell yeah! And I love my new tight bathing suits made by a gay company out of Los Angeles. cheers

Paul O

13The LDS Church is true. Empty A new swimsuit for me! Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Shulem

Shulem

The LDS Church is true. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzJJT9kqi_esH_1Nx8PVA5MSRz8SetOic1YCqJsN415HCDwVfZ

I love my new yellow swimsuit that I wore to the hot tub last night. Hell yeah! It's not modest at all. President Monson would not approve. And for that, I take great pleasure.

Paul O

Shulem

Shulem

I like the yellow one so much I decided to get the orange too! Ordered it last last night. Will be here by Friday.

The LDS Church is true. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRJuOscws00pjOcIKW3L__Dco-uH5zMDb0Ut3DEp6j5WalNbx1yA

Paul O

15The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 pm

bcspace

bcspace

Yep. A really patient woman.

16The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Shulem

Shulem

bcspace wrote:Yep. A really patient woman.

Already been through that. She was a good woman and put up with me for exactly 20 years in marriage before finally deciding she needed to move on. I'm glad she did. It allowed me to move on and flower.

sunny

Paul O

17The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 pm

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

Shulem wrote:

Already been through that. She was a good woman and put up with me for exactly 20 years in marriage before finally deciding she needed to move on. I'm glad she did. It allowed me to move on and flower.

sunny

Paul O

flower

18The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 am

Shulem

Shulem

AdminLiz wrote:
flower

Never mind the church being true. I'm true!!! I went out on my balconey (5th floor) on Sunday in my tight bikini yellow underwear and the closest gay bar below (Woodys) had about 50 people on the outside patio waving and cheering at me. Embarassed

Anyway, it was damn fun but I honestly didn't think they could see me. I know better now. Smile

I'm a bad boy. I love to break the commandments and commit sexual sins.

Paul O

19The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am

lululu

Shulem wrote:The LDS Church is true. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzJJT9kqi_esH_1Nx8PVA5MSRz8SetOic1YCqJsN415HCDwVfZ

I love my new yellow swimsuit that I wore to the hot tub last night. Hell yeah! It's not modest at all. President Monson would not approve. And for that, I take great pleasure.

Paul O

You wear something in the hot tub? Now what's the point of that? Rolling Eyes

20The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 am

subgenius

subgenius

AdminLiz wrote:Is there a significance to the red Kool-Aid, Subgenius? LOL Razz geek
just an emphatic expression of my affirmation

21The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 am

subgenius

subgenius

Shulem wrote:

sunny

Paul O
more like she cast off the albatross.
Love how it "allowed you" as if you were incapable of such a selfless action for her.....oh wait

22The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

White Buffalo

White Buffalo

bcspace, maybe you know some women who look very manly that you could try to set up Paul with. Maybe a close relative?

23The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

AdminLiz

AdminLiz
Admin

subgenius wrote:
Shulem wrote:

sunny

Paul O
more like she cast off the albatross.
Love how it "allowed you" as if you were incapable of such a selfless action for her.....oh wait

Drat! Somehow I lost a post! I will try to repeat what I had said previously. GRR...

I have known Paul for quite a few years now. Divorces are all complicated, and there are always two sides to everything.

I firmly believe that if Paul's wife had not chosen to leave, Paul would have remained a faithful, monogamous husband to her, even with his homosexual feelings.

I do understand his wife's perspective as well. She probably wanted to feel truly sexually desired as a woman. Paul may not have been able to give her that. They had children together, so obviously they had sex, but that does not mean that it was necessarily the sex with the type of connection that happens with someone you are truly sexually attracted to. I am sure it was a frustrating situation for both of them, and, in my opinion, both of them acted selflessly for quite some time.

24The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 pm

lululu

AdminLiz wrote:She probably wanted to feel truly sexually desired as a woman.

What women want is not a consideration in Mormonism.

25The LDS Church is true. Empty Re: The LDS Church is true. Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm

bcspace

bcspace

With injunctions against adultery, fornication, and homosexuality, women indeed are shown primary consideration in Mormonism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum