Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Chickdeario

No. I'm completely BLOCK HEADED. I KNEW I was using a different link on my phone the whole entire time. If I could show you a screen shot of the phone I would do it. The old link (the one that I couldn't even use on my phone) is right on top of the new link I was using. I didn't even THINK of them as two different links. I just got on there and automatically used the new and improved link-without thinking about it.

Last night I went on MDB to bump up the forumotion link thread and I read a post by sunstoned where he said something about clearing cookies--yada yada, blah, blah, blah--and how he noticed the URL was different and I was like...

HOW. STUPID. AM. I.

That's when I tied my using a different search result on my phone to the actual different links.  Idea  Idea  Idea

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

So it's not exactly "fixed" it's more like when it got fixed it created a new URL and we've been trying to get in on the old URL...except I was using the new URL on my phone to post.

Giant dumb shit that I am.

No  No  No  No  No

p.s. Why doesn't mav know that? Anyone?

Chickdeario

The question remains...WHO fixed THIS board to match the main board???

Shulem

Shulem

Chickdeario wrote:The question remains...WHO fixed THIS board to match the main board???

Must have been a ghost. The Holy Ghost!

affraid

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Dear user,

If you're having any problems with the functionality of the MAIN board--viewing older threads, posting replies, whatever--then do this:

1. UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO THE SITE. Your current bookmarks probably go to http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phbBB3/ Delete any such bookmark and use this bookmark instead: http://www.mormondiscussions.com Most or all of your functionality problems should vanish.
  2. If you're still having problems, delete your cookies for this site, then do the above.
  3. If you still have any problems after both of those steps, view and log into this site using Internet Explorer (and not Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge).

If anyone else has a "fix" that has worked, please post it here for everyone's edification.

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum