Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

MrStakhanovite

Are people having much luck with the board? I see new posts going up but I'm still getting the HTTP ERROR 500 message.

Shulem

Shulem

MrStakhanovite wrote:Are people having much luck with the board? I see new posts going up but I'm still getting the HTTP ERROR 500 message.

No, people are not having any luck attempting to post on the Mormon Discussions board. They are able to do it by circumventing normal procedure or having a special way into the system, call it want you want.

For all intents and purposes the board is dead. It's finished. It's run its course. Either it gets fixed (resurrected) or it remains dead. I for one am not going to utilize special tactics in an attempt to post on a defunct board. Either the general public is able to sign up and post in a regular manner or the board is DEAD. That is the end result. Unfortunately, Shades and the board owners lacked the vision and means to pilot the board into  an unknown future wherein certain problems would present themselves in taking the board down.

It is what it is. Very sad to see this happen. Right now it's just an echo chamber for a few posters that have managed to post and nobody is really listening to them. Certainly not me. Their posts are totally unavailable so I don't know who they think they are talking to or fooling. They should just shut the fuck up and stop posting. It's annoying as hell.

Chickdeario

Yes, but Moksha has a point that even though he's not effective his behavior is threatening to the board and menacing to it's community.

Hopefully Shades will weigh in on that.

104EVERYONE:  Please check the main site again. - Page 5 Empty oops mistake Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:11 pm

grindael

I went to the old board and nothing worked for me. I could read stuff but it would not let me post at all and many threads would not load.

Last edited by grindael on Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought I was posting a new topic.. sorry)

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Try posting using Internet Explorer.

(I, too, want the board to return to full functionality across every web browser, but unfortunately that ball is in someone else's court for the next little while.)

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Chickdeario

Dr. Shades wrote:Try posting using Internet Explorer.

(I, too, want the board to return to full functionality across every web browser, but unfortunately that ball is in someone else's court for the next little while.)

Oh I can post there on my phone and I have ie on my other lap top. I'm not resuming posting until I see that all of my amigas and amigos here get off the island.

One for all. All for one.

Shulem

Shulem

Pour yourself a drink and listen up, Mr Shades.

Internet Explorer is a thing of the past. I DON'T have it on my computers. I do have Edge and it don't work. Neither does Chrome or Firefox.

You need to step up into the next century and start to pilot your ship using modern means and technology or you're going to find yourself lost in space and nobody is going to rescue you.  

I've had two glasses of wine and am now having whiskey and coke with a shot of vanilla. I feel fucking good!

Surprised

Shulem

Shulem

Chickdeario wrote:One for all. All for one.

That's my girl!

flower

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:
Chickdeario wrote:One for all. All for one.

That's my girl!

flower

I'm not going anywhere unless we can all go together.

I love you

MrStakhanovite

Dr. Shades wrote:(I, too, want the board to return to full functionality across every web browser, but unfortunately that ball is in someone else's court for the next little while.)

Yeah I figured we were at the mercy of Mav, but I'm optimistic he'll turn up sooner than later.

Madeleine_

Moksha wrote:Smokey is defaming the board and Shades.  His doxxing of a bunch of MD posters at Sic et Non shows he is angry,

https://newordermormon.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5069&start=20

I still have concerns about Dr. Peterson asking Smokey for the real-life identity of Lemmie.

I do, too. At a minimum, that was a pretty disgusting Peterson faux pas. At a maximum, it leaves one wondering whether restraining orders are necessary.

It did give a very clear picture into Peterson’s mindset, however. He is absurdly hypocritical in his religious observations, and his lapdog Midgley is a vicious sycophant. I find it ironic that Midgley states that anyone who doesn’t believe in god has no reason to have any morals whatsoever. This tells me that Midgley’s natural state is an evil, nasty hatred of any person different from himself, and behind the mask of lds church membership, he feels absolutely comfortable expressing that hatred publicly and inhumanely.

Midgley is NOT a good person.

I’ve read your efforts, Moksha, thank you for going to bat for Lemmie in the face of Peterson’s doxxing partnership with Smokey.

(Although, it is ironic that Smokey thinks Lemmie is a film professor from Brooklyn. That would certainly explain her extensive knowledge of Bayesian analysis, right?  Rolling Eyes )

Moksha

Moksha

I remember using Internet Explorer for years until I switched to Chrome. Then Microsoft got rid of IE when they switched to Windows 10.

Any thoughts about starting a new board?

Chickdeario

Madeleine_ wrote:

(Although, it is ironic that Smokey thinks Lemmie is a film professor from Brooklyn. That would certainly explain her extensive knowledge of Bayesian analysis, right?  Rolling Eyes )

I'll say this again as discretely as I can. Having been in MDB since it first saw the light of day, I know the IRL of many an MDB poster and he has Lemmie exactly wrong.

He made the very same claims right ON MDB. Had DCP paid attention to more than one forum, he'd already know he's not being given some sort of inside track on MDB posters.

He feels so flipping threatened by Lemmie that he'll take any bait that's thrown at him. Just exactly like he took the Chino Blanco bait.

Shulem

Shulem

Daniel Peterson is just a dumb school teacher who constantly flunks at every flush.

F

What's the king's name you fucking piece of shit?

The name is up Joe's ass -- so go dig it out.

Mad

Shulem

Shulem

Moksha wrote:
I remember using Internet Explorer for years until I switched to Chrome. Then Microsoft got rid of IE when they switched to Windows 10.

Any thoughts about starting a new board?

I've started a new thread down in the Telestial Board and have honored Smokey. Can't wait for him to see it!

Ha ha! Smokey baby, I'm kicking your ass again -- what are you going to do about it you Mormon piece of chicken shit?

Laughing

honor_entheos

It sounds like Smokes figured out Shades' identity from, I don't know, his Twitter handle and used Google image search to track down his Facebook page or something. He tosses out names like Mike Norton and Steve Benson like he was revealing something and other names show he has no idea who is who. He is probably just fishing. It should go without saying that he's full of BS but maybe it needs said anyway.

Besides, he claimed the board is unopenable on mobile devices and only accessible to boomers on PC towers so...yeah. dude's full of BS.

Chickdeario

honor_entheos wrote:It sounds like Smokes figured out Shades' identity from, I don't know, his Twitter handle and used Google image search to track down his Facebook page or something. He tosses out names like Mike Norton and Steve Benson like he was revealing something and other names show he has no idea who is who. He is probably just fishing. It should go without saying that he's full of BS but maybe it needs said anyway.

I'd guess that more than 80% of the MDB community knows Shades's IRL--his name, what he does for a living. For pete sakes I bet you can search his name on the board--if only the board weren't such a three-wheeled wagon right now.

One more time. The list of names he thinks he outed, are all publicly known and known to DCP for years. He's got Lemmie exactly wrong. Which means I know for a fact that he's got Lemmie exactly wrong. Take from that what you will.

He's blowing smoke up DCP's butt and DCP is as desperate to find out who Lemmie is as he was to find out Scratch's IRL.

DCP was so desperate to find out Scratch's IRL that he took a tip from his own alleged adversary that was routed through a couple of friends and admirers. If he had a brain in his ass he would have considered that he was being set up.

He's now taking tips from a wild card n'er do well half-cocked psycho like Smokey.

So far as I am concerned, DCP deserves whatever blows up in his face this time. It's really difficult to comprehend how a man who holds a PhD could have no street smarts at all and sleaze around looking for the IRL on his adversaries and for what purpose? Because he doesn't like what they're saying about him on a board that he claims is beneath him and on which he claims he is a non-participant and yet for years, he has participated as a lurker?

Seriously, who has time (or interest) for that shit? And, they've been doing this for decades. Who does that? Whose side gig is trying to find out the identity of people on a fucking message board?

Chickdeario

I looked in on the status thread in Terrestrial forum and it makes no sense to a sane person. Shades says try IE, another poster says Chrome works fine for them. I have Chrome and it doesn't work but I can read and post there on my iPhone.

I think that's what is discouraging because there appears to be no consistent way for the whole group of posters to post there.

Shulem

Shulem

Right, the board over there has gone insane. It's posters can blab all they want to each other as the world continues to spin without them.

scratch

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Right, the board over there has gone insane. It's posters can blab all they want to each other as the world continues to spin without them.

scratch

Yeah I have no idea why they aren't coming here. Do you think I should invite them again?

I noticed a couple of days ago kairos was saying he needed the board fixed before he has to take Prozac. I hope he's not serious about that. I am sure there are a number of posters who use the board for a much needed outlet and probably folks who are disabled and live alone who need contact.

If you think I should mention this board again, I'll get on the phone and do it.

Shulem

Shulem

I see your thread has made it to the top of the list and Cam has posted. Who knows what those guys are going to do? I give up. I'm beginning to think the board is toast. If Shades hasn't been able to contact what's his name by now or he's unable to get it fixed it looks to me to be the bitter end of the board.

Oh well. Lot's of good times were had there.

jocolor

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:I see your thread has made it to the top of the list and Cam has posted. Who knows what those guys are going to do? I give up. I'm beginning to think the board is toast. If Shades hasn't been able to contact what's his name by now or he's unable to get it fixed it looks to me to be the bitter end of the board.

Oh well. Lot's of good times were had there.

jocolor

I read his post. Here it is verbatim off my phone.

"Bumping this for anyone that wants to participate on DICscussions. lol

Edit. In case the joke isn't understood this is the msg you get when registering on the site:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mormon Discussions<<<<<<<<<<

-Doc"

Chickdeario

Now. Before anyone else might comment on that post, I'm going to comment myself.

He's mocking a board that is perfectly functional because Liz made a typo in her haste to create this back up board so that the community could have a place to continue....

while he's posting on a board that's totally jacked.

Go. Figure.

Shulem

Shulem

Fuck, sunstoned just posted on consigleri's thread "Lost in Translation"--New RFM Podcast in Four Parts" which is a 1 page thread so now nothing is fucking available wherein he just killed the thread and now nobody but rogue readers can access it.

Those fuckers over there at Mormon Discussions need to shut the fuck up. They are really pissing me off now!

Dumb asses! Assholes.

Evil or Very Mad

Moksha

Moksha

Shulem, perhaps you could distill all your anger with the continuing posters into a paragraph and let Jersey Girl post it for you over there. Longer than a paragraph might be too cumbersome for phone posting. Let them know the error of their ways.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum