Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Shulem

Shulem

I don't know what I'm going to do, honestly. It seems the whole world is turned upside down right now. It's hard to make heads or tails out of anything.

As bad as the world is and all the chaos being generated it is very pleasing to see the church take a hit. Missionaries being called home. So much for Holland's prophecy of 100,00 missionaries! The last thing he ever envisioned was that a pandemic would utterly shut the mission force down and call to question what kind of future it would have. Holland and the other pretend seers don't know or see the future. They are fakes!

And thank goodness the Masonic Mormon temples have all been shut down. No more tokens. No more signs. No more silly covenants being made at the altars! The temples are closed. It makes me wonder if things will be changed in light of the tokens are nothing more than germs passing from one person to the next. Reference my Second Token of the Melchizedek Priesthood down in the MD Telestial Board. I've done everything I can think of so far to make it look dastardly and call to mind that this temple token is not a good thing at all. The Mormons wouldn't let a black man go into the temple until 1978. Racist Mormons!

Oh don't even get me started. I just want to cuss them bastards out.  

afro

fuck the temple

Pacumeni

It has been many years ago since I last been inside a Masonic Mormon temple. Now they have all been shut down.

Moksha

Moksha

Shulem wrote:Those stupid fuckers over there at Mormon Discussions need to shut the fuck up.

Quit posting rogue threads you fuckers!

Mad
Think of it this way, if the board ever regains functionality, you will have a lot of posts to catch up on. I am envisioning Dr. Cam furious typing away with his thumbs making many interesting posts.

HOWEVER, there is no one to do Facsimile #3 posts, so that is a bummer.

Shulem

Shulem

Dr Cam needs to get his ass over here and explain himself rather than posting in threads that nobody can read. What the fuck is wrong with his dumb ass?

Evil or Very Mad

Cam, you dumb fucker! Get over here and explain yourself. Why are you talking to yourself in a thread that nobody can read?

How dumb is that?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Embarassed

honor_entheos

Sulem, they all say to use Mozilla Firefox.

honor_entheos

BretRipley

BretRipley

Yep, Firefox works for me. Thanks honor_entheos!

Shulem

Shulem

honor_entheos wrote:Sulem, they all say to use Mozilla Firefox.

Bull fucking shit! It don't work for me. Nothing but a blank screen on all the new shit.

Fuck Mormon Discussions and the horse it road in on.

And fuck you President NelSatan, you liar for the Lord.

Evil or Very Mad

And fuck you, Peterson, and the king's name between your legs you fat piece of greasy shit.

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:I don't know what I'm going to do, honestly. It seems the whole world is turned upside down right now. It's hard to make heads or tails out of anything.

You're going to sit your ass home unless you need to do a service call. That's what you're going to do.

Sit, stay. Good boy.
I love you

Chickdeario

p.s. Philo Sofee showed up to talk to you. That's a cool thing isn't it?

Shulem

Shulem

Yeah good ole Philo.

Well, I'm gonna take nap. Just finished reading a book written by William Shatner, my boyhood hero.

study

Moksha

Moksha

It is easily conceivable that Netscape Navigator would be the browser of choice for the Shades board.

However, it would make sense to fix it so the two most popular browsers work with it.

honor_entheos

Shulem wrote:
honor_entheos wrote:Sulem, they all say to use Mozilla Firefox.

Bull fucking shit! It don't work for me. Nothing but a blank screen on all the new shit.
It is what they said, and it does work for me so far. So...I suppose it could be called BD that it doesn't work for you. I don't know what else to tell you. But tomorrow being Jesus' real birthday and all, maybe there is a miracle on the horizon?

Shulem

Shulem

Oh for Jesus' sake. Tomorrow is his Mormon birthday.

Happy birthday, Jesus. Now take your panties off and dance before us?

Dance Jesus! Dance!

santa

Shulem

Shulem

Mormon Discussions has run its course and the board is dying a sure death. It will not survive in its present state. Creepy fucking posters who are posting and creating threads using back door tactics are the new normal for that board and it's going to pretty much become their echo chamber.

New posters are not going to venture in. Old posters are not going to participate. Mormons Discussions is fucking going to die unless it's fixed. It's on a death bed, a Corona bed of death. What a sorry fucking mess!

Hey, I've just had two glasses of WINE!

Did you hear that, Shades!

Laughing

What are you going to do about it?

Philo Soffee

Smokey is over on the NOM site claiming he did it. He is the one who took down the site. I'm no technologist, but there really OUGHT to be a way to make a truly secure password or some kind of firewall to prevent that from happening.

Shades needs to simply start a brand new board and find a way to make that one totally secure. I'm no computer geek so I wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

Chickdeario

Philo Soffee wrote:Smokey is over on the NOM site claiming he did it. He is the one who took down the site. I'm no technologist, but there really OUGHT to be a way to make a truly secure password or some kind of firewall to prevent that from happening.

Shades needs to simply start a brand new board and find a way to make that one totally secure. I'm no computer geek so I wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

When you looked at MDB prior to the fall, it said the sight was "not secure". It says that now in fact.

I'm not a tech geek either so I don't know what the deal really is. I don't know why Shades isn't checking in here on the back up board.

Basically, I don't know shit.

Moksha

Moksha

Smokey is defaming the board and Shades.  His doxxing of a bunch of MD posters at Sic et Non shows he is angry,

https://newordermormon.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5069&start=20

I still have concerns about Dr. Peterson asking Smokey for the real-life identity of Lemmie.

Chickdeario

Mok where is he doxxing MDB posters? On DCP's blog or where exactly? Is he naming names?

Chickdeario

Moksha wrote:

I still have concerns about Dr. Peterson asking Smokey for the real-life identity of Lemmie.

I don't see where DCP is pressing Smokey for Lemmie's IRL. How would Smokey know that information?

Personally, I think he's gaslighting people. And, DCP is just desperate.

Moksha

Moksha

Chickdeario wrote:
Moksha wrote:

I don't see where DCP is pressing Smokey for Lemmie's IRL. How would Smokey know that information?

Personally, I think he's gaslighting people. And, DCP is just desperate.
His first mention of Lemmie's name was in direct response to Dr. Peterson asking for it. Smokey has since posted a number of other names. I think Lemmie's info was the only genuinely new info. There was a discussion on this subject and Kiwi/Pahoran told me I was a board nanny for objecting to this doxxing.

I asked the question of why Dr. Peterson would think to ask Smokey for Lemmie's name, but that question was brushed aside by Dr. Peterson saying Smokey had given indications that he possessed such a list. That was the same thread that I asked Kiwi if he was Smokey. Kiwi said no. They both have a thing for "Jew Bankers" so I thought it a worthwhile question.

Chickdeario

Please link me to that, Mok? This happened on the blog?

I sent you a private message here. Take a look.

Moksha

Moksha

Chickdeario wrote:Please link me to that, Mok? This happened on the  blog?

I sent you a private message here. Take a look.
Sent.

Chickdeario

Everybody listen up.

I have examined what Smokey is doing and he's simply full of shit. The names he's giving up are publicly known by most of the community and by DCP himself. He's got Lemmie exactly wrong.

If he comes up with additional names, someone let me know and chances are that I can confirm that he's on to something or not but I wouldn't be giving up any IRL names publicly.

So far, he's not in possession of anything except DCP's attention.

What I think happened is that he saw that MDB was down, he got all puffed up and claimed credit for it, and now he's trying to ingratiate himself to DCP and his ilk.

Like I suspected earlier, DCP is so desperate to find out Lemmie's IRL that he'll settle for anything from anyone. This is Chino Blanco all over again.

And yes, I know exactly how he got that name and tied it to Scratch and if his desperate head weren't so far up his gullible ass he would have realized he was being scammed by one of his adversaries.

Remember Shades said that the board got corrupted or whatever on account of an update. I assume that mav knows this to be true.

I don't think there's anything to be concerned about except for the fact that MDB isn't repaired yet. If the situation were otherwise, I would tell you guys.

Shulem

Shulem

I agree that Smokey is a lying bitch-boy and a conniving worm that is slithering about looking for sick fun. Isn't that right, Smokey baby? You can't fool Shulem because I'm filled with the spirit of Satan and he tells me what I need to know. Come over here and tell Shulem to his face that you really are a sick piece of shit.

If I had a voodoo doll of Smokey, I'd stick a pin in his ass.

Poke!

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum