Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Shulem

Shulem

Chickdeario wrote:I got a post up using my iPhone in Paradise.  Basketball

This page isn’t workingmormondiscussions.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Chickdeario

I did it on my iPhone. I'll check back when I get home I have to run out to pick up bleach that was ordered for us.

28EVERYONE:  Please check the main site again. - Page 2 Empty Message in a bottle from the exiles Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 pm

Shulem

Shulem

Your message in a bottle is message in a bottle -- ever lost, riding the waves of the lost sea.

This page isn’t workingmormondiscussions.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Your message in a bottle is message in a bottle -- ever lost, riding the waves of the lost sea.

HTTP ERROR 500

I **KNOW** you can't read it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I can read the whole entire board on my phone. I asked for suggestions. No one has replied there. Either they can't read the post itself or they don't give a damn about it.

Moksha

Moksha

I see that some threads have a new page. When I try to click on them I get the 500 error. Can't post anything either.

What if Shades started a new working board and maintained the non-working one as a reference archive?

Shulem

Shulem

Looks like hardly anyone gives a damn anymore. Oh well.

I rarely use my phone when it comes to the message board. I don't like phones because the buttons are hard to operate and the print is so damn small. I can't see the screen too well. I'm getting old and everything doesn't work as good as it used to. What a fucking drag.

Chickdeario

Yeah I don't know if they for some reason can't read the post I made or they don't care about it? It's right there in Paradise.

I just now am looking at the Terrestrial thread about system status. One person says they can use the board with Safari but not Chrome.

Here's my current position and thoughts:  I think Mav is probably still working on the board. I think both he and Shades have day jobs if you get what I mean and the board is secondary to IRL. I don't know if it can be repaired or not. I don't know jack about tech stuff.

I've kind of liked being unable to use MDB right now. It's one less thing for me to think about. The less time I spend online the more I go into my introvert head and that's super good for me. Think of it as finding my Zen space. IOW, I'm in a really good place right now.

It's kind of irksome that no one has replied to that post I put up though. It looks like they're arguing about Trump and to be honest, I don't give a damn about that right now. It doesn't really do anything for me.

Still, I recognize that for many posters they'd really like to be able to participate on the board because that's a good distraction for them right now.

For me, what's best for me is no people to deal with or hardly any contact with people. I could go the next 6 months without talking to a single soul and be better for it.

Probably sounds weird but it's true. If you want to try Safari, just try that. I won't be jumping through any kind of hoops like that to post there myself.

I'm good where I'm at right now.

Moksha

Moksha

Maybe they are like me and get a 500 error on all the threads from the Paradise forum.

pale

Chickdeario

Moksha wrote:Maybe they are like me and get a 500 error on all the threads from the Paradise forum.

pale

Yeah but it looks like they're making new threads and participating on them. I really don't know what the deal is.

Shulem

Shulem

Those fuckers posting new threads can shove it wear the sun doesn't shine.

Fuck them!

Evil or Very Mad

Shulem

Shulem

Nobody can read their new shit, anyway. So fuck them!

Rolling Eyes

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Nobody can read their new shit, anyway. So fuck them!

Rolling Eyes

I think they can read each other's posts on those new threads. They seemed to be talking to each other on those?

Do you think they can read mine?

Btw, when I posted your name with my phone apparently it did the predictive text and your name was "Shaken".

What's shaken, baby?

Very Happy

You guys doing okay over there?

Madeleine_

Aw fuck it. This sucks. Still can’t read the main site.

Hey Shades, who do we have to fuck to get us off this boat?!??

Chickdeario

Madeleine_ wrote:Aw fuck it. This sucks. Still can’t read the main site.

Hey Shades, who do we have to fuck to get us off this boat?!??

Omg you just made me laugh!

I suspect that Shades will show up here sooner or later to give a status report. You could offer to fuck Shades but I've never really tried that.

What if he declines the offer? Shocked

If he accepts the offer and it works, let me know how it was, okay? He's a nice looking guy in my view! Like he's "all guy"...know what I mean?

;-)

Chickdeario

You just gave me an idea. I'll make a new post under the one I did with my iphone and say that the exiles want to know who we have to fuck to get the board fixed.

Omg...I'm killing myself over here!

lol!

Chickdeario

Did it! Let's see if we get any bites on that!

Basketball

You know what, I could try making a reply on one of the active threads and see if they can read it? I'll find one to try that on.

Chickdeario

Chickdeario wrote:Did it! Let's see if we get any bites on that!

Basketball

You know what, I could try making a reply on one of the active threads and see if they can read it? I'll find one to try that on.

I posted on a stupid thread by ajax. If they can read my post hopefully someone will say. I notice honor is logged in there. He was also posting here.

So who knows? Will let you guys know if they answer me.

honor_entheos

I was having the same issue up to this morning. Now I can view the threads and post. No change on my end. Using chrome on my phone. My malware blockers still hate the board, though.

Chickdeario

honor can you read the thread I put up in Paradise? Can you read the post I made on a thread started by ajax? No one is responding to those posts.

I don't see any updates from Shades and he hasn't been here to check in.

Shulem

Shulem

Kishkumen
Kishkumen wrote:system status?

HTTP ERROR 500

In space nobody can hear you scream!

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Rules of Patheos: Midgley appears to violate TOS 10x

HTTP ERROR 500

Who the fuck are you talking to?

Gadianton wrote:comeuntochrist.org now = LDS Church on the Internet

HTTP ERROR 500

What the fuck are you talking about?

Evil or Very Mad

You all shut the fuck up!

Moksha

Moksha

The only posts I can read are the ones posted before the board went down.

I can't imagine the board hosts did not give all administrators ample notice of a change in software and probably instructions on what to do.

Anyway, it will either get fixed or not, but phone posting is not an option for me. I will continue with NOM and Sic et Non. Dr. Peterson is congenial, but I still have problems with the minions, although Dr. Peterson has made suggestions as to how that problem might be overcome.

I Hope Dr. Shades checks on this site.

Chickdeario

You guys. Tish said she could see my post on the ajax thread in Paradise.

I get the feeling that no one gives a damn if other folks can post or not or they would have replied to my message in a bottle thread. Maybe they're all just selfish shits? I dunno...but no one replied to that thread I did about folks being stranded here.

So...I don't know what else to say.

I can post using my phone but I really don't feel compelled to post there right now. I'll stay checking in with you guys until you can get off the island here.

Gadianton

the board still has an array of issues. I'd think clearing cache or trying a different browser would work.

but it most likely will get fixed here in the next few days. shades is trying. it's more like, a breakdown in communication driving the delays.

honor_entheos

I am also still seeing issues from thread to thread. JG, your thread was but is no longer available to me. 500 error as noted above

I have no idea which thread has the discussion with Ajax so I'm not sure. Not interested in debating with morons about Trump with essentially random people on the internet for the window of time that matters. Like it or not, he's the Pres and we need him to get/have his shit together. Raging about politics is counterproductive right now, IMO. So my thread interest is aligned with that.

Last edited by honor_entheos on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Madeleine_

Gadianton wrote:the board still has an array of issues. I'd think clearing cache or trying a different browser would work.

but it most likely will get fixed here in the next few days. shades is trying. it's more like, a breakdown in communication driving the delays.

We asked him who we needed to fuck to fix this. Rolling Eyes If that didn’t break through the communication breakdown I don’t know what will.

(Btw, Shades has a pretty hot voice, too, Chickdeario. Have you heard him on the Monday night thing? I’d hit that if I wasn’t already taken. ; ))))).

Of course, I have a thing for hot Shulem, too, but my loss, I think he bats for a different team!!!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum