Mormon Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mormon Discussions

Mormon Discussions...because we all want the truth.Here is a place of free discussion. Whether you want to discuss the finer intricacies of doctrine, or whether you want to discuss the truthiness of the church in general, your word will be heard here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE: Please check the main site again.

+10
BretRipley
honor_entheos
Shulem
Pacumeni
Moksha
MsJack
Chickdeario
Gadianton
Madeleine_
Dr. Shades
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

honor_entheos

The question isn't who. It's which member of Perfume one needs to be dressed as to get the highest priority attention...Wink I'm guess A Chan would get Shades attention the fastest.

Madeleine_

honor_entheos wrote:The question isn't who. It's which member of Perfume one needs to be dressed as to get the highest priority attention...Wink I'm guess A Chan would get Shades attention the fastest.
Now that’s some helpful advice. I love you

Chickdeario

honor_entheos wrote:I am also still seeing issues from thread to thread. JG, your thread was but is no longer available to me. 500 error as noted above

I have no idea which thread has the discussion with Ajax so I'm not sure. Not interested in debating with morons about Trump with essentially random people on the internet for the window of time that matters. Like it or not, he's the Pres and we need him to get/have his shit together. Raging about politics is counterproductive right now, IMO. So my thread interest is aligned with that.

I'm glad I don't get email notifications from MDB proper! I do get them for the 2 threads I've posted on here and that's enough for right now!

So I looked up the ajax thread it was "China hid the severity of the Corona virus outbreak". All I know is that I picked the one that was at the top to try to post on.

I haven't read all of the threads (only a few posts) in Paradise. What I saw when I did was people bitching about Trump and one exchange looked like Cam was attacking Icarus.

Neither of which I care about involving myself in for as I said on this and the other thread, I'm perfectly content to do what I'm doing IRL and check in here when I get email notification or feel like posting on the OT thread I started here.

I see that Cam said he was using Safari. Icarus had said he was using Chrome.

I use Chrome on my Chromebook thing--not sure what that is, JB gives me devices and I just use them. I couldn't do anything with it in terms of reading or posting on MDB proper.

I believe Chrome is on my iPhone. With that I can both see and post on MDB.

I don't really gaf at the moment because I'm well into IRL things and enjoying them but some of the folks here are getting really irritated.

That's why I posted in Paradise to let them know that there's a group here who can't use the main board...but no one responded until just earlier.

Chickdeario

Madeleine_ wrote:
Gadianton wrote:the board still has an array of issues. I'd think clearing cache or trying a different browser would work.

but it most likely will get fixed here in the next few days. shades is trying. it's more like, a breakdown in communication driving the delays.

We asked him who we needed to fuck to fix this. Rolling Eyes If that didn’t break through the communication breakdown I don’t know what will.

(Btw, Shades has a pretty hot voice, too, Chickdeario. Have you heard him on the Monday night thing? I’d hit that if I wasn’t already taken. ; ))))).

Of course, I have a thing for hot Shulem, too, but my loss, I think he bats for a different team!!!!)

I've seen and heard Shades in a video and I know what Shulem looks like.

If I think of anyone else you can fuck to get the board fixed, I'll let you know!

Basketball

Last edited by Chickdeario on Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Chickdeario

I have to say this out loud so to speak. When I saw that I could get into the main board on my phone I read that one thread by Icarus about updating your browser. So I open the thread and he's talking about Chrome or whatever.

Does the man not know that if people can't read the board they couldn't read the information he was giving?

I mean how completely stupid is that?

honor_entheos

One thing that worked for me was to open the board in incognito mode in chrome.

honor_entheos

Or not. Turned out that worked but now doesn't. So nothing consistent from log in to log in.

ETA: then it did work again. No guesses here. Perhaps my AChan impression is middling at best.

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Dear everyone:

The reason I didn't respond to the thread that Jersey Girl posted is because with Mozilla Firefox I can't view any threads and with Google Chrome I can't type any responses (I get an error message whenever I try)--or vice-versa.

ANYWAY, I just discovered that the board, for me, appears to be 99% functional when I use Internet Explorer, with the only feature still not working being that it's not displaying users' avatars. So, assuming you're using a PC, please try to log in with Internet Explorer, then play around with it a bit and return and report.

In the meantime, efforts to get the board fully fixed are still ongoing behind-the-scenes. The reason for the delays is (are?) because of certain key people taking their sweet time getting back to me.

MADELEINE: Do you live in Utah?

HONOR_ENTHEOS: I don't think I've ever revealed this, but Kashiyuka is my favorite, although I very much love and adore all three of them. Why Kashiyuka? First, I'm a sucker for long hair and bangs. Second, she really loves animals, as do I, so we have that in common. Third, I really like her speaking voice.

EVERYONE: Speaking of Perfume, their most recent concert--what would have been their second to last of their dome tour, but which ended up being the last thanks to Japan's powers-that-be cancelling the one scheduled for the next evening due to coronavirus concerns--is now on the Internet for your viewing pleasure. Man, their crew REALLY pulled out all the stops and spared NO expense to make this the grandest experience of all. See:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tNBe5TAQIBnWMtmbHSkGIn2g5XNNAMZm/view?fbclid=IwAR2wBLHShSfWqNOWB0gFcLNPJmnNKODCgXuqrrsjaduJjZctLhf2TS22bbA

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Shulem

Shulem

Chrome don’t work. Edge doesn’t work. I don’t use Explorer anymore. Safari on my phone don’t work. Mormon Disgustings is fucking broken and the new threads are nothing more than ghost threads.

Moksha

Moksha

Shades, is there any hope of repairing the board so it works with normal browsers on computers?

BTW, updating Chrome does not solve the problem, which is more than failure to post. It also involves the 500 error in trying to read any new posts on the board.

Dr. Shades

Dr. Shades

Trust me, I hear you. I feel the same pain you all do, 'cause I'd like to read and participate on the board, too.

Progress is being made, albeit VERY slowly. . . far too slowly for my taste, of course. Nevertheless, we're inching much closer to a final fix.

In short, I'm aware of the issues, I don't like the issues, and I'm doing what I can to arrange for their resolution.

http://www.mormoninformation.com

Shulem

Shulem

Dr Moore just posted in the system status thread but I have no fucking clue what he might have said. What’s wrong with these people? Quit posting until it’s fixed!

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Dr Moore just posted in the system status thread but I have no fucking clue what he might have said. What’s wrong with these people? Quit posting until it’s fixed!

I checked that just now. He did a test post to see if his avatar would work.

Shulem

Shulem

Perhaps someone can post a thread entitled "DO NOT POST TILL BOARD IS FIXED!"

I can't even open the "What IS the Name of the King n Facsimile 3?" because Dr Exiled posted on that 1 page thread so it prevents me from opening it.

Oh, let me tell you what I think about the Mormon church. Stupid church and stupid leaders. I hope they get corona.

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Perhaps someone can post a thread entitled "DO NOT POST TILL BOARD IS FIXED!"

I can't even open the "What IS the Name of the King n Facsimile 3?" because Dr Exiled posted on that 1 page thread so it prevents me from opening it.

Oh I didn't realize that a new post would make it so you can't open the thread.

Well, I don't think they care if anyone else can read or post or not. They're probably over there just doing their thing.

Chickdeario

Dr. Shades wrote:

MADELEINE:  Do you live in Utah?

Madeleine is the female Tribute from the Temporary District. You be nice to her!

Hey Madeleine, looks like ya got a bite there! Cool

Shulem

Shulem

So, now SuperDell, is posting a worthless fucking piece of shit that nobody can read.

Fuck it!  Evil or Very Mad  

And Doctor CamNC4Me  is posting on the "system status?" wherein which he is screaming at the top of his fucking lungs but nobody can hear him because the board is dead. Poor pitiful Cam is probably being chased with a knife and about to be murdered. Oh well, easy come and easy go! Drop dead. Ain't nothing we can do do help you buddy. You're on your own! So fuck you.

Fuck you, everyone. Kiss my fucking ass!

This is all Shade's Trump's fault

What a Face

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:So, now SuperDell, is posting a worthless fucking piece of shit that nobody can read.

Fuck it!  Evil or Very Mad  

And Doctor CamNC4Me  is posting on the "system status?" wherein which he is screaming at the top of his fucking lungs but nobody can hear him because the board is dead. Poor pitiful Cam is probably being chased with a knife and about to be murdered. Oh well, easy come and easy go! Drop dead. Ain't nothing we can do do help you buddy. You're on your own! So fuck you.

Fuck you, everyone. Kiss my fucking ass!

This is all Shade's Trump's fault

What a Face

You are cracking me up over here, I swear. I have to say that I am not very interested in posting there right now. When I did look in on Paradise I saw Icarus, Cam, and ajax you know arguing about shit that I don't really care about.

Insulting each other...what else is new? That shit seems so old and stale to me right now. I am so enjoying being sheltered in place. I hope it gets extended another 2 months at least which it probably will.

If you want me to go spy on a thread and tell you what's going on, I'm happy to do that. I just can't really copy/paste with my phone and put it here for you. I can summarize it though?

I don't know what the fuck they're talking about on the status thing because I haven't cared enough to actually read it.

Are you guys doing okay over there????

Chickdeario

So I just got on the phone and made a little post there on the message in a bottle thread.

I told Shades publicly that we appreciate this is out of his hands but we still have a female Tribute who wants to know who she has to fuck to get off the boat. I said that Shulem pretty much wants everyone there to go fuck themselves and that Mok seems to have defected.

I can't really do more than that. I dislike using my phone to post and there's not anything great going on there anyway right now.

Oh and I looked at Cam's post on that status thread, he was messing around with his avatar, too.

So yeah.

MsJack

I am not able to post or load the last page of any thread (so a thread has to be on its second page before I can read it, and then I can only read the first page, etc.).

I'm open to suggestions. Already tried clearing cookies and browser history. Doesn't work on my phone or my laptop.

Moksha

Moksha

but we still have a female Tribute who wants to know who she has to ____ to get off the boat.
What about that guy on the Spirit Paradise forum who is always bemoaning the lack of women interested in him.

Mok seems to have defected.
They keep telling me how awful "The Sty" is over at the Piranha Palace.

Shulem

Shulem

Moksha wrote:
They keep telling me how awful "The Sty" is over at the Piranha Palace.

Tell the little bastard to shove Facsimile No. 3 up his ass and then dig it out with his little finger just like Joseph Smith did!

Finger licking good chickenshit Peterson. Mormonism is full of bite sized fecal revelations.

Fuck you, Peterson, and the Book of Mormon horse you rode in on.

Twisted Evil

Jesus Fucking Christ! Kiss my fucking ass.

Chickdeario

Mav sighting just now. I happened to open the board on my chrome book thing and saw mav was online. What does this mean?

No idea.

I clicked one thread. Same message as usual.

scratch

Shulem

Shulem

Those stupid fuckers over there at Mormon Discussions need to shut the fuck up.

Quit posting rogue threads you fuckers!

Mad

Chickdeario

Shulem wrote:Those stupid fuckers over there at Mormon Discussions need to shut the fuck up.

Quit posting rogue threads you fuckers!

Mad

If the main board gets fixed are you gonna go there and chew them all out?

Just curious.

queen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum